Best Festivals in Dublin this August 2022
Looking for things to do this August 2022 in Dublin? Well here are 10 things to get the inspiration ball rolling:
- Have a night out at The Laughter Lounge.
- Go for dinner at the IFI Café Bar and then go see a film.
- Enjoy a pamper at Skinfull Affairs for the best in natural beauty products.
- Cheers with a gin by Dublin City Gin.
- Love these cultural, educational and fun Things to Do for Toddlers.
- Find somewhere that has Coddle on the menu, or give it a go yourself!
- There are definitely Five Fabulous Reasons to go Shopping in Dublin.
- Taste at Rustic by Dylan McGrath should be on your dining-out list.
- If you’re bringing the dog along then head to Marlay Park.
- Feel like a hike, then head out to Killiney Hill and treat yourself in the The Queens Dalkey afterwards.
Further Reading: 70 Things to Do in Dublin this Summer
Photo of Botanic Gardens Dublin by Lydia Lögga
Further Reading: The Ultimate Guide to Music Festivals in Ireland 2022
And of course let us not forget about a little poetry for this August. This month we love An August Night by Seamus Heaney:
The Best Festivals in Dublin this August 2022
- Garden Party | The Séamus Ennis Arts Centre | July 22nd – Aug 20th | tseac.ie
- It Takes A Harbour Cruise | Custom House Quay | July 22 – Sep 10th | ittakesavillage.fm
- Rush Harbour Festival | Rush | July 29th – Aug 1st | facebook.com
- Community Summer Multicultural Fest | Phoenix Pk | Aug 4th | eventbrite.ie
- Howth Roots & Blues Festival | Howth | Aug 5th – 7th | howthrootsandblues.com
- Dublin Comic Con | The Convention Centre | Aug 6th + Aug 7th | dublincomiccon
- The Big Grill Festival | Herbert Park D4 | Aug 11th – 14th | biggrillfestival.com
- Yurt City Music Festival | Tyrrelstown House | Aug 20 + Aug 21st | eventbrite.ie
- India Day | Farmleigh Estate | August 21st | eventbrite.ie
- IFI Family Festival | Irish Film Institute | Aug 26th – 28th | ifi.ie/familyfest
- Dalkey Lobster Festival | Dalkey | Aug 26th – 28th | dalkeylobsterfestival.com
- Totally Terrific Tomato Festival | Airfield Estate | Aug 27th + 28th | airfield.ie
- Beatyard | Dún Laoighaire | TBC | the-beatyard.com
- Abbey Theatre | Abbey Street Lower, Dublin 1
- Bord Gais Energy Theatre | Grand Canal Square, Docklands
- dlr Mill Theatre | Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin 16
- Gate Theatre | Cavenish Row, Dublin 1
- New Theatre | Essex Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- Olympia Theatre | Dame Street, Dublin 2
- Pavilion Theatre | Marine Road, Dún Laoighaire, Co. Dublin
- Smock Alley Theatre | Exchange Street Lower, Dublin 8
- The Gaiety Theatre | South King Street, Dublin 2
- The Helix | DCU, Collins Avenue, Dublin 9
Live Music Directory
- District 8 | Jam Park, Airside Retail Park Swords, Co. Dublin
- Fibber Magees | Parnell Street, Dublin 1
- MusicLee | DC Music Club D2 & The Four Provinces D12
- The Button Factory | Curved Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- The Circle Session | International Bar, Dublin 2 | Every Monday
- The Cobblestone | Smithfield, Dublin 7
- The Grand Social | Liffey Street Lower, Dublin 1
- The Workman’s Club | Wellington Quay, Dublin 2
- The Zodiac Sessions | Bruxelles, Harry Street, Dublin 2 | Every Wednesday
- Vicar Street | Thomas Street, Dublin 8
- Voodoo Lounge | Arran Quay, Dublin 7
- Whelan’s | Wexford Street, Dublin 2
- 3 Arena | North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
Food Market Directory
- Green Door Market | BlueBell Business Centre, Dublin 12
- Honest to Goodness Food Market | Glasnevin, Dublin 11
- Temple Bar Food Market | Temple Bar, Dublin 2
- The Super Natural Food Market | Pearse Street, Dublin 2
PIN: What’s On – Best Festivals in Dublin this August 2022
If you enjoyed this article please consider supporting me:
- The Riptide Movement Rock Against Homelessness, Dublin Sep 2022 - August 15, 2022
- WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show in Wexford August 2022 - August 15, 2022
- Love Irish Design? WIN a Dust and Rock Wrist Pocket Purse - August 12, 2022