Win a Micro Pedi Man
Nor is it the first time The Life of Stuff has worked with Emjoi to bring you an Emjoi Competition … however it is the first time to both feature the Micro Pedi Man and run a competition to win a Micro Pedi here on the blog … so without further ado (and links to more posts) … here is the post you need to read right now … here’s how you can give your man a treat for his feet …
Micro Pedi Man
As summer and warm weather rolls in, bare feet come out. MICRO Pedi MAN is the go-to grooming tool to help get feet in peak condition before hitting the beach. This dynamic grooming device takes all the hard work out of removing stubborn & hard skin from heels and soles,
The revolutionary MICRO Pedi MAN rapidly buffs away dry, callused skin from the soles and heels of the feet in seconds. The gadget utilizes a revolutionary, safe and effective, micro-mineral roller that rotates at 30 times per second.
For best results, ensure the feet are washed and fully dry. Gently manoeuvre the lightweight, compact gadget over hard skin for 2-3 seconds. Enjoy a new level of smoothness like you’ve never felt before. (Emjoi )
So how do you win this treat for the feet of the man in your life? Well it’s easy …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff onTwitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Be sure to Like and Follow Emjoi Micro Pedi Ireland on Twitter and Facebook too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
You can also enter here …
This Giveaway will run for one week until Tuesday August 25th 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing!!!
Don’t Forget ↓
- The Food & Drink Series – with Food Photographer & Stylist Shilpa Razniewska - January 19, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Brilliant Binge-Worthy TV Shows - January 18, 2021
- Happy Christmas 2020 from The Life of Stuff - December 21, 2020