This week I would like to recommend a few new ‘Kentucky’ beers on the Irish market from the Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
They have five brews available but this week I’m going to look at three and do the following two next week. So this week we will look at the Kentucky Kolsch, Kentucky IPA and Kentucky Ale,
- Kentucky Kolsch : This is their attempt at doing it German style, and it really works. It’s light but full of flavour and is my favourite out of the three we are looking at this week.
- Kentucky Ale : This ale has a real nice malt character. It’s full, rich and smooth.
- Kentucky IPA : This is everything a good IPA should be. It’s packed full if hoppy goodness and has a refreshing citrus flavour. This is a well balanced IPA and I will definitely pick it up again.
You can pick these up for around €3 each. There are another two Kentucky Beer’s left from the range and I’ll take a look at them next week so call back!
Don’t Forget ↓
- What’s On: Top Festivals this October 2022 in Ireland - September 27, 2022
- 7 Fun Ways to Have More Family Adventures on a Budget - September 20, 2022
- The Best TV Shows on Netflix Ireland – 30+ Binge-Worthy Shows - September 15, 2022