Winter Warmer Recipes
“I need something stronger than beer or wine,” well get your teeth into these Winter Warmer Recipes with a kick.
Hot Irish Whiskey
- 1 measure of Bushmills
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 6 cloves
- 2 slices of lemon
- boiling water
- Pour whiskey and sugar into a strong heatproof glass.
- Embed 3 cloves into each lemon and place in the glass.
- Add the boiling water and stir untill the sugar has dissolved.
- Warm one bottle of vodka over a low heat, do not boil.
- Let simmer.
- Add a half jar of honey, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 shaved nutmegs and a handful of cloves.
- Let steep over a low heat for about 10/15 mins, strain and serve warm in a short glass.
Now a few of them might just do the trick this winter.
Latest posts by Patrick (see all)
- Bevvy of the Week – O’Shea’s To Helles and Back Irish Craft Lager - October 19, 2020
- Bevvy of the Week – Treaty City Brewery, Hells Gate Lager - October 5, 2020
- Bevvy of the Week – Trouble Brewing, Park Life - September 7, 2020