Full Irish Single Malt IPA – Eight Degrees Brewing
This brew has been around since 2014. And the guys at Eight Degrees say that they brewed it as a one off, for a festival happening that year. I can think of no better way to get an honest opinion on a beer other than at a festival. Full Irish is still going strong to this day and the reason for this, is that it’s a mighty brew.
Packed with four different types of hops; Simcoe, Cascade, Citra and Amarillo – each bringing different aspects to the final brew. Golden in appearance, this beer first hits you with a blast of hops, but once you taste the beer you will find much more going on. Citrus, and some tropical fruits are revealed with a soft but very present malt finish which lingers to the next joyful sip.
Eight Degrees Brewing Full Irish Single Malt IPA packs a bit of a punch at 6% abv and is available in both a bottle or can. This bevvy will set you back around €3.50 per 440ml can and you will find it in all good Off-Licences.
- Bevvy of the Week – Eight Degree Brewing, Citra Hop IPA
- Bevvy of the Week – Eight Degrees Brewing, Barefoot Bohemian
PIN: Bevvy of the Week – Eight Degrees Brewing – Full Irish Single Malt IPA
- Bevvy of the Week – 3 Special & Spooky Cocktails - October 10, 2021
- Bevvy of the Week – Eight Degrees Full Irish Single Malt IPA - September 21, 2021
- Bevvy of the Week – Proclamation Irish Whiskey - June 16, 2021