Five Years Old! Happy Birthday The Life of Stuff!
Happy Birthday The Life of Stuff … the stuff of my life. For the past five years, The Life of Stuff has been a big part of my life.
It was with me through a career change in 2012. I was writing posts the year I got married in 2013. It kept me on my toes during a big move in 2014. Early in 2015 it helped me celebrate the birth of my beautiful son Smith, and later that same year the purchase of Patrick and my first home. In 2016 it bagged me an award, finally. And this year, 2017, it has helped me celebrate the birth of my beautiful son Cassidy.
I published the first post on The Life of Stuff blog for the world to see on August 23rd 2012. Except the world didn’t see it for it was just a blip on the blogosphere. Five years later and The Life of Stuff will, in the very near future, be hitting the 500,000 page view mark. That’s one half of a million page views folks, and I’m happy to say that I’m proud of my little blip on the blogosphere.
However the best feelings I get from The Life of Stuff is when a reader connects with my writings and when I can shed light on a deserved person or place.
Here’s more about The Life of Stuff you might not know:
- 74.2% of The Life of Stuff readers are Female, 27.6% are Male.
- The Life of Stuff is most popular with readers aged between 25 -34 years old, next up are the 35 – 44 year olds.
- The Life of Stuff readers come from all around the world but the top three countries are Ireland, United States and the UK. In that order.
- The Life of Stuff has featured on numerous Irish and International press and online publications for example – I’ve written articles written for Visit Dublin, Dublin Town.ie, Laois People.ie and Dublin City Guide by Groupon. I’ve been interviewed by Usit Ireland and Spin South West. I’ve had photographs published on Image Interiors & Living, The Journal.ie, The Daily Edge and Air Canada’s EnRoute Magazine.
- The Life of Stuff has featured on HUFF POST UK and Matador Network as one of Ireland’s Top Ten Travel Bloggers.
- Finally The Life of Stuff has over 13,000 followers across connected social media accounts … so there’s never a reason not to connect.
- A Family Day Out at The Kildare Maze, Naas, Co. Kildare - June 16, 2021
- 70 Things to do in Dublin this Summer - May 31, 2021
- Visit Kildare – 12 Fabulous Free Things to Do Outdoors - May 5, 2021