Pancake Tuesday – March 4th, 2014
I’m not the girliest of gals I have to admit and I tend to own much more black items of clothing than pinks and pastels but every now and then I get a little warm feeling when I spot something pretty and floral. You can find the most gorgeous and prettiest of aprons and ‘Domestic Goddess’ style bits and bobs at Craft Markets up and down the country but but how gorgeous and pretty are these from the At Home with Ashley Thomas range from Debenhams Ireland …
And if you’re not happy with wearing pink how about baking and cooking with pink? Here are a few Breville bits I spotted along with some great value KitchenCraft, Ethos and Debenhams bits to help you on your pancake way …
You’ll find my Easy Peasy Pancake Recipe further back on the blog but where’s the fun in that? … asking you to look for it when I can simply provide you with a recipe card here …[yumprint-recipe id=’7′]On Pancake Tuesday, I love my pancakes / crêpes, thin with a sprinkle of sugar and a squeeze of lemon. However here are some really tasty sweet filling ideas to try out for yourselves …
- Mascarpone and Blueberries with Lemon Syrup
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana
- Mango, Passion Fruit, Greek yogurt and Honey
- Strawberries, Caramel and Cream
- Strawberries and Chocolate Spread
Happy Pancake Tuesday Everyone !
Don’t Forget ↓
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Life of Stuff Music Series with Music Producer Aoife Woodlock - November 19, 2019
- A Guide to Independent Irish-Based Art, Design & Interiors Shops - November 6, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this November 2019 on the Island of Ireland - November 1, 2019