Loved-up Listening! 💖
From February 11th to February 14th, the team behind Christmas FM and Halloween FM bring you KISSMAS FM!
Ireland’s newest pop-up station will take over all Christmas FM digital channels playing non-stop love songs, and sending out loved-up listeners their valentine messages.
Love will literally be in the air as the digital ‘airwaves’ pump out all your favourite romantic songs, tunes and power ballads. From Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ to ‘Is this Love?’ by Whitesnake. ‘Cuz I Love You’ from Lizzo to ‘Married in a Gold Rush’ by Vampire Weekend.
Bringing you the Magic of Love this Valentines! – Kissmas FM will be a love song lovin, pop-up radio station celebrating the world’s greatest feeling.”
How to Listen to KISSMAS FM
- Launching at 7am on Tuesday 11th February.
- The pop-up station will take over all the Christmas FM digital channels.
- You can listen at ChristmasFM
- Listen via the Christmas FM app – download the free Christmas FM app here.
- Or on TuneIn.
- You can even listen by telling your smart speaker to ‘play Christmas FM Ireland’.
- Connect via Chrismas FM Facebook | Christmas FM Twitter | Christmas FM Instagram
More Valentine Inspiration
- A Family Day Out at The Kildare Maze, Naas, Co. Kildare - June 16, 2021
- 70 Things to do in Dublin this Summer - May 31, 2021
- Visit Kildare – 12 Fabulous Free Things to Do Outdoors - May 5, 2021