100% VEGAN – Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette
I’m just going to get straight to the point with this Beauty Fix – Urban Decay’s FIRST 100% VEGAN Naked Eyeshadow Palette: Naked Wild West is, and apologies for coming across all 90’s but. it’s the bomb.
This limited-edition, 100% vegan, beautifully blendable desert-inspired eyeshadow palette is filled with 12 high-pigment neutrals. These blendable beauts range from ‘pale peach and metallic bronze to deep blue-green and soft turquoise shimmer.’
ALL-NEW 100% Vegan Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette feat. Camila Mendes
image source: urbandecay.com
In fact I’d bet my spurs on the fact that Naked Wild West is one of the most universal palettes yet. Not just because it’s 100% vegan but because the shades are just so workable for every day style and every skin tone – from day through to night. From the lighter ‘Nudie’ to the deeper ‘Whiskey’, not to mention the shimmering ‘Cowboy Rick’ and ‘Rustler’.
And for those of us who have had a ‘Standoff’ with make-up during the pandemic this palette could possibly be the best palette to help you ‘Pony Up’ and get your makeup groove on, now that the world is somewhat opening its doors. Lets just hope they’re not saloon doors swinging back and forth!
The super-pigmented, velvety Naked Eyeshadow family has a new vegan lineup of soft beige, rich terracotta brown, deep copper, and burnt orange, plus a pop of turquoise green and blue. Naked Wild West’s shades are inspired by California deserts, Joshua trees, and endless skies. Blaze your own trail with creamy mattes, metallics, and shimmers in the iconic ultra-blendable Naked shadow formula. Use these ultra-blendable, versatile shadows solo or layer to create endless looks ranging from mild to wild.’
Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette – HOW TO
- The first Six Warm, Neutral Shades (from left to right) – use these neutral shades as all over base colours and ‘transition’ shades. Wear on their own for ‘monochromatic’ daytime looks or subtle evening looks.
- The Second Six Cool, Darker Shades – use these darker shades to create ‘depth and dimension’. Wear on their own or with the neutral shades to create ‘medium to bold looks’ for a little more drama during the day and for night-time looks.
- The metallic and shimmer shades – use these shades for adding a pop of colour, highlighting or for creating a colourful contrast.
Get more inspiration with Tony Avina & Steve Kassajikian here:
Further Reading: The Life of Stuff Beauty Fixes
PIN: Beauty Fix – Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette
- A Luxury Family Stay at Four-Star The Harbour Hotel Galway - July 25, 2021
- Beauty Fix – Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette - July 1, 2021
- Family Bathroom Renovation – My Fantastic Forest Bathroom – Before & After - July 1, 2021