Looking for things to do this August 2019 in Dublin? Well here are 10 things to get the inspiration ball rolling:
- Have a night out at The Laughter Lounge.
- Go for dinner at the IFI Café Bar and then go see a film.
- Enjoy a pamper at Skinful Affairs for the best in natural beauty products.
- Cheers with a gin by Dublin City Gin.
- Love these cultural, educational and fun Things to Do for Toddlers.
- Find somewhere that has Coddle on the menu, or give it a go yourself!
- There are definitely Five Fabulous Reasons to go Shopping in Dublin.\
- Taste at Rustic by Dylan McGrath should be on your dining-out list.
- If you’re bringing the dog along then head to Marlay Park.
- And if the above don’t tickle your fancy these 70 Things to Do might!
And of course lets not forget about a little poetry for this August. This month we love An August Night by Seamus Heaney:
The Best Festivals and Events in Dublin this August 2019
- Photo Ireland Festival | Various Locations | May 1st – July 31st | photoireland.org
- Perfection | Science Gallery Dublin | June 21st – Oct 6th | sciencegallery.com
- Opera in the Open | Wood Quay D8 | Aug 1st – Aug 22nd | dublincityartsoffice.ie
- GAZE International LGBT Film Festival | Light House Cinema | Aug 1st – 5th | gaze
- Rush Harbour Festival | Rush Co. Dublin | Aug 2nd – Aug 5th | alaevents.ie
- Dublin City Liffey Swim | Dublin City | Aug 3rd | leinsteropensea.ie
- Beatyard | Dún Laoighaire Co. Dublin | Aug 3rd – 4th | the-beatyard.com
- The Wine & Cheese Festival | Iveagh Gardens | Aug 8th – 11th | wine-n-cheese
- Dublin Comic Con | The Convention Centre | Aug 10th – 11th | dublincomiccon
- Playstival | Airfield Estate Dublin 14 | Aug 10th – 11th | playstival.ie
- Hop House 13 Neighbourhoods | Fade Street | Aug 11th | instagram/hophouse13
- Rock n Roll Dublin Half Marathon | Phoenix Park | Aug 11th | runrocknroll.com
- Howth Roots & Blues Festival | Howth | Aug 16th – 18th | facebook/HowthRoots
- Dogs Trustival | Dogs Trust Finglas | August 18th | dogstrust.ie
- Dublin Feminine Film Fest | Light House Cinema | Aug 22-24th | dublinfeministfilm
- Dalkey Lobster Festival | Dalkey | Aug 22nd – 25th | facebook/DalkeyLobsterFest
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- 5 Simple Ways To Improve the Quality of Your Life - March 4, 2021
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas, 7 Gifts Your Mum Might Actually Want! - March 2, 2021
- Irish Art: Questions and Answers with Photographer Anne-Sophie Gigan - February 12, 2021