WaterWipes Sensitive Cleansing Wipes
I am a huge fan of WaterWipes, ‘the world’s purest baby wipes’ and use them all the time on Smith, but that’s another story and another blog post.
Now that I’ve tried WaterWipes, ‘the world’s purest facial wipes’ I’m a fan of them too.
Made with only three ingredients – Water, Dead Sea Minerals and Fruit Extract – Allergy UK approved, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, their advertisement is anything but false and rings true and through for me.
Before using WaterWipes Cleansing Wipes I did have a rule to myself not to use wipes on my skin unless I have no other option (festival, camping etc) because they can wreck havock on your skins condition by drying it out and not cleansing your makeup off properly …
However I’ve changed my tune now as I’m happy to use WaterWipes as part of my cleansing ‘ritual’ … Why? Well they are non-sting, they don’t leave me with that tight feeling I got from cleansing with other wipes and they remove makeup … all sensitely and I actually find them quite refreshing because they’re quite wet … must be the water!
The Life of Stuff has teamed up with the fine folk at WaterWipes to offer one lucky reader the chance to cleanse and detox their skin for a year!
So how to do you win a 12 month supply? Well it’s easy, just …
Like and Share this post …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff on Twitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Make sure to Like and Follow WaterWipes on Twitter and Facebook too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
This Giveaway will run for a week until Friday August 14th 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing!!!
Don’t Forget ↓
- The Food & Drink Series – with Mary Sadlier, CEO of Coole Swan - April 7, 2021
- Visit Laois – 10 Fabulous Free Things to Do Outdoors - April 6, 2021
- Sustainable Living – My Vegepod Review – Grow Your Own Food - March 23, 2021