Win a Family Ticket to The Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum Experience, Dublin
The Life of Stuff has teamed up with The Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum Experience in Dublin to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to experience the Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum in Dublin for free!
Like the idea of creating your own band and having a jamming session in the rehearsal studio? … Want to see Adam Clayton’s jacket and a blank cheque signed by Bono? … Want to stand on the same stage Hozier and Sinéad O’Connor once did? How about stand in the recording studios Christy Moore, Rihanna, The Black Eyed Peas and The Script have recorded in? Did you know Kanye West paid a visit there too? Want to see Phil Lynotts guitars in person? Want to record your own song?
The newly opened Irish Rock ’N’ Roll Museum Experience now welcomes visitors to Temple Bar, in the heart of Dublin. Leave your inhibitions at the door, and awaken your inner rock star by taking the 75-minute guided tour of the Button Factory and Temple Lane Studios. Embark on a musical journey and get a sneak peek into what has never been seen before!
Have a read of my experience here – The Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum Experience, Dublin
Entering is easy …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff onTwitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Be sure to Like and Follow The Irish Rock ‘N’ Roll Museum Experience on Twitter and Facebook too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
Or you can enter here …
This Giveaway will run until Tuesday September 1st 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing!!!
Don’t Forget ↓
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Life of Stuff Music Series with Music Producer Aoife Woodlock - November 19, 2019
- A Guide to Independent Irish-Based Art, Design & Interiors Shops - November 6, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this November 2019 on the Island of Ireland - November 1, 2019