Win a Healthy Hamper from Zerochol
Fancy winning a healthy hamper from Zerochol, the 2015 Winner of the Best Healthy Heart Product of the Year? Well to celebrate the launch of their new six-week programme. An innovative online support program to follow while taking Zerochol Plant Sterol. The Life of Stuff has teamed up with its makers to offer one lucky reader the chance to do just that.
Here’s what you need to know about Zerochol and below that are the details you need to enter the competition …
Zerochol Plant Sterols helps reduce cholesterol levels, however as 80% of heart disease is preventable. Zerochol want to help educate and guide consumers simply by making a few dietary and lifestyle changes. The six-week program brought to you by Zerochol gives you the tools and information to help you make those lifestyle and dietary changes in easy but effective steps.
Entering is easy …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff on Twitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Be sure to Like and Follow Zerochol on Facebook too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
This competition will run for one week until Wednesday, September 9th 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing !!!
Don’t Forget ↓
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Life of Stuff Music Series with Music Producer Aoife Woodlock - November 19, 2019
- A Guide to Independent Irish-Based Art, Design & Interiors Shops - November 6, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this November 2019 on the Island of Ireland - November 1, 2019