Lemon’s Popcorn Hamper Competition
Do these look familiar?
… Well they should because Lemon’s Toffee Popcorn have been an Irish favourite for nearly 15 years! They are made with real butter, air popped corn and coated in rich golden toffee …
Delicious and great for the cinema, lunch treats, picnics, parties, while … watching TV, reading a book, on facebook, walking, running, sleeping … okay I’ve gone a little too far, but you get the idea that they are great for any occasion, big or small.
WELL … here’s the NEWS and where the COMPETITION comes in!
Lemon’s have just launched two new popcorns! A ‘classic’ Cheese & Onion, and a moreish ‘Sour Cream & Black Pepper’. Whoo Hoo for those of us with a thing for gourmet snacks and a savoury tooth!
These two delicious flavours are perfect for those who rather their savoury over their sweet, are just right for all of the above ocassions, are high in fibre and they’re made with sunflower oil!
Produced and packed by Lemon’s in Dublin, and proudly part of Love Irish Food … sure they’re only POPTASTIC! and as The Life of Stuff puts the POP into Irish Pop Culture Blogs it was only fitting that we teamed up to offer The Life of Stuff’ers an opportunity to get in on the Popcorn action, and so here it goes …
Win A Poptastic Lemon’s Popcorn hamper by just doing the following:
- Like or Follow The Life of Stuff Facebook page here, Twitter here or Google Plus here.
- Like or Follow Lemon’s Popcorn Facebook page here or Twitter here @LemonsPopcorn
- Not on Facebook/Twitter/Google Plus? – as an alternative you can Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here.
- In the comment box BELOW leave your name and the answer to this question …
What is Lemon’s New Range of Popcorn made with?
1) Olive Oil
2) Sunflower Oil
3) Crude Oil
The closing date for entries is in two weeks, which is Wednesday July 23rd, 2014 and the winner will be notified by email by Thursday July 24th. Open to all with postal addresses in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
In the meantime if you’d like to try Lemon’s Popcorn out for yourself, they can be found in stores across Ireland with a RRP of 80¢ each. Best of Luck!
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Don’t Forget ↓
- Happy Christmas 2020 from The Life of Stuff - December 21, 2020
- The Stories of Hans Christian Andersen Online & Nationwide - December 21, 2020
- Overripe Bananas? Make A Simple Banana Bread Recipe! - December 21, 2020