Health & Beauty Must Haves for this Winter
It’s that time of year again. The evenings are getting darker earlier and its chilly enough for a scarf. You’ve started to put the heating on each morning to take away that nip for when you’re in the nip and straight out of the shower … and if you haven’t lit your first fire, then it’s on the cards.
With the winter weather comes the aforementioned heating, cold weather and the chance to get a dreaded cold or flu. To help you prepare for the blustery weeks and months ahead, The Life of Stuff is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous Winter Ready Health and Beauty Hamper worth over €60 / £50 … and entering is free!
Inside the hamper you will find …
1 x Lotil Lip Bam £1.18 / €1.61
“Keep your lips moisturised and protected with Lotil Lip Care SPF30. With over a century of tried and tested protection, Lotil helps to smooth and hydrate your lips.”
2 x Sleek MakeUP Candy Tint Balm £6.49 / €7.99 from Boots & www.sleekmakeup.com
“Leave your lips with a sheer colour and a silky-smooth appearance. The hydrating formula is enriched with Jojoba Oil, Vitamin A, C and E.”
1 x Lotil Original Cream £3.59 / €4.99 from Boots
“A rich and easily observed cream with antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties that help protect the skin whilst creating a barrier for infection. Lotil can be used to combat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis and keeps your whole body hydrated.”
1 x Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil – Peak EPA £25.99 / €35.38 from NAAS Nutricentre
“This premium supplement is loaded with natural Omega-3’s EPA & DHA which offers extensive health support for the whole family.”
1 x DenTek Whitening Silky Floss Picks £5.99 / €8.49 from Boots
“DenTek Whitening Silky Floss Picks have scrubbing micro-crystals that work to brighten teeth leaving them fresh and healthy – perfect for daily use and on the go to maintain a white and healthy smile!”
1 x Biofreeze £2.99 / €4.49 from Boots
“Biofreeze gel provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.”
Entering is easy …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff on Twitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
This competition will run until Monday October 19th and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing !!!
Don’t Forget ↓
- A Luxury Family Stay at Four-Star The Harbour Hotel Galway - July 25, 2021
- Beauty Fix – Urban Decay Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette - July 1, 2021
- Family Bathroom Renovation – My Fantastic Forest Bathroom – Before & After - July 1, 2021