Win an Exclusive Stay at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork
One of Cork’s leading hotels offering an exclusive product with premier service in the 4 star market, The Maryborough is a unique experience; a charming old world mansion with creatively designed extension – the perfect destination for all! While staying at The Maryborough Hotel you will be surrounded by luxury and pampered beyond compare.
The Life of Stuff has teamed up to offer one extremely lucky reader the opportunity to stay at fabulous Maryborough Hotel in Cork for one night.
This fabulous prize also includes dinner for two in the 2AA Rosette Bellini’s Restaurant.
The fantastic prize also includes complimentary access to the thermal suites & relaxation rooms of the award winning ESPA Spa (treatments are not included in the prize but will be available to book in advance).
Have you read my family getaway experience here – Luxury Four Star Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Douglas, Co. Cork or how about my Five Fabulous Reasons to Visit Cork City
GIVEAWAY TIME! COMPETITION CLOSED
For your chance to ‘Win an Exclusive Stay at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork‘ just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Facebook and/or Twitter and reply to this giveaway post with Your Name and fill in the blanks: ‘Maryborough Hotel & Spa’s 2AA Rosette restaurant is called B______’s Restaurant.’
- Be sure to follow the Maryborough Hotel & Spa on Facebook and Twitter too.
- Not on Facebook or Twitter? Fret not, just ensure you are subscribed to The Life of Stuff and then enter your name along with the correct answer in the comment section below.
- Sharing is caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run until midnight Thursday May 24th 2018. The lucky winner will be notified via Facebook and Twitter on Friday May 25th 2018. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner, travel writer, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- A Homemade Irish Soda Bread Recipe – Just Like Granny Used to Bake - September 10, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this September 2019 on the Island of Ireland - August 28, 2019
- What’s On – Things to Do in Dublin this September 2019 - August 27, 2019