dust + rock Wrist Pocket
Regular readers of The Life of Stuff will know from reading this post that I’m a big fan of the dust + rock Wrist Pocket. It’s comfortable, stylish, extremely handy, and it’s designed in Waterford in Ireland. By a fellow mother to boot! So in my eyes it’s winning all round.
dust + rock was founded by airline pilot and busy mother Susan Furniss-Radley in 2018. This Irish company is bringing sportswear to streetwear, helping to create an everyday personal freedom through their designs.
At present there are four Wrist Pocket designs: the Orion, Columba, Vela and Hydrus. All pictured below.
Along with the gorgeous giveaway that follows, Susan has offered The Life of Stuff readers a special bonus of 20% off. To avail of this just use thelifeofstuff20 at the checkout!
You can visit the dust + rock website here – dustandrock.ie
Wrist Pocket GIVEAWAY TIME
For your chance to Win an Irish Designed dust + rock Wrist Pocket for You and a Friend just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff AND dust + rock on Facebook.
- Follow The Life of Stuff AND dust + rock on Instagram
- Answer this question in the comment section below this competition post on The Life of Stuff ↓ What year was dust + rock founded?
- Sharing is caring! So don’t forget to share this giveaway when you see it on Facebook and Instagram.
This giveaway will run until midnight Monday June 17th 2019. The lucky winner will be notified via The Life of Stuff social accounts and by email. Good Luck!
- Galway Comedy Festival 2021 – 5 Radiant Reasons to Go - September 16, 2021
- Jenkinstown Wood, Kilkenny – Whimsical Walks and Wonderment - September 12, 2021
- Sustainable Living – 6 Essential Hacks for a Clean Healthy Home - September 3, 2021