Citron Restaurant, The Fitzwilliam Hotel, Dublin 2
To help celebrate Citron’s NEW Summer Menu, The Life of Stuff has teamed up with Citron Restaurant and The Fitzwilliam Hotel in Dublin to offer one lucky reader the chance to win dinner for two WITH cocktails PLUS three hours free parking!
To get your taste buds tickled here is just a sample of the delicious dining experience waiting to greet you:
Corn Fed Chicken Supreme, Chicken Skin Crisp, Fondant Potato, Carrot Purée, Charred Corn, Chicken Jus
Cured and Torched Mackerel with Watermelon Jelly, Cucumber, Sea Herbs, Razor Clams, Verbena Oil and Edible Flowers
Seared Cod with Summer Vegetables, Pomegranate, Orange Hollandaise
To view the New Summer Menu in its entirety click here.
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won this gorgeous giveaway, then my advice is to have a browse (and book) from the Citron Dining Offers here.
For your chance to win dinner for two WITH cocktails PLUS three hours free parking at Citron Restaurant in the wonderful The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin just do the following:
- Reply to this post when you see it on The Life of Stuff Facebook | Twitter with Your Name and fill in the blanks: Citron Restaurant – ‘Home to a hearty breakfast. A good spot for lunch. ______ in _____.’ You’ll find a clue here.
- Sharing is Caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run until Wednesday July 19th at 12am.
The winner will be notified on Facebook and Twitter on Thursday July 20th. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Art and Culture Festivals in Ireland 2020 - January 18, 2020
- Really Easy Irish Shortbread Cookie Recipe - January 14, 2020
- 30 of the Best St Patrick’s Day Festivals – Around Ireland and the World - January 13, 2020