The Horror Writer
The Horror Writer is a new play by Irish playwright and novelist Emily Gillmor Murphy. Directed by Ciaran Gallagher it tells the story of Theodore Burn, an ageing best selling writer. Theodore reveals to Dani, a young nurse, his final tale of horror. But this final story, unlike his other stories, is a gruesome tale of murder and fantasy. And it may just be real!
In perfect time for Halloween, and for those who like a ghost story full of intrigue and surprise ‘The Horror Writer’ is the place to be for a good scare.
Book your seats now for 8pm at the Pearse Centre Theatre, Dublin for Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of October. The play begins at 8pm. Tickets are available from TakeYourSeats.ie
Book your seats now for the Whale Theatre Greystones for 8pm on Saturday November 2nd. You’ll find tickets available from TakeYourSeats.ie
Got ‘big’ littles who love a good scare? Then you’ll be happy to know that this play is suitable for ages 12+, so why not make it a family occasion!
For your chance to ‘Win Family Tickets to The Horror Writer on Saturday October 26th at the Pearse Centre Theatre in Dublin’ just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Facebook and Twitter, and reply to this giveaway post with Your Name and fill in the blanks: ‘The ______ Writer’.
- Not on Facebook? Fret not, just ensure you are subscribed to The Life of Stuff and then enter your name along with the correct answer in the comment section below this post
- Sharing is caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run until 8pm Friday October 25th 2019, at which time the winner will be notified. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Life of Stuff Music Series with Music Producer Aoife Woodlock - November 19, 2019
- A Guide to Independent Irish-Based Art, Design & Interiors Shops - November 6, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this November 2019 on the Island of Ireland - November 1, 2019