Win Tickets to the Wedding Journal Show Dublin
The Life of Stuff is teaming up with The Wedding Journal Show to give away two pairs of tickets to the show in the Citywest Complex on the 26th- 27th September.
Here’s all you need to know about the show and below that all the details you need to know on how to enter this competition.
“The Wedding Journal Show, Ireland’s biggest and best bridal event, is back with a dazzling amount of exciting, unique features. Located at the Citywest Complex in Dublin the show will run on the 26th & 27th of September and promises to be the ultimate wedding planning experience for any couple set to say ‘I DO!’.
From creative cakes to dream dresses, The Wedding Journal Show gathers together everything you need to craft your perfect wedding day provided by hundreds of the country’s leading wedding industry suppliers.
This year’s Autumn Show will feature new areas like ‘Say Yes To The Dress’, where brides-to-be can try on dresses and purchase at the show, as well as the inspirational Vintage Wedding Area. The informative Honeymoon Seminar Area will make a return as travel industry professionals tell you everything you need to know about booking the best post-wedding trip and the dreamy cake designs by the winners from the first Great Wedding Journal Cake Off will also be on display for your eyes to feast on.
One couple will walk away with an incredible ‘Wedding of the Year’ package worth a jaw-dropping €25,000 and the coveted competition can be entered by anyone who visits the show. This life-changing prize features an €8,000 wedding reception at the exclusive Bridge House Hotel as well as a luxurious honeymoon in Jamaica worth €6,000, courtesy of Travelmood. Simply visit the Wedding Journal stand to enter before the live final on the FM104 Style Stage on Sunday, September 27th.
Packed full of glamour, inspiration and excitement, The Wedding Journal Show once again will be an unmissable day out for the entire bridal party. The legendary Bridal Catwalk Show returns three times daily featuring the latest collections from international dress designers, and on the FM104 Style Stage hair and makeup professionals will be sharing their top styling tips for 2016 and there’s fashion advice for the curvy bride.
Be sure to grab a VIP ticket online before you visit to receive a fab goody bag filled with the latest beauty products, exclusive access to the VIP Lounge, a glass of bubbly and complimentary beauty treatments.
Opening times: 12 noon – 6pm Saturday 26th September and 12pm-6pm Sunday 27th September. Discounted tickets, VIP tickets and all other information can be found at WeddingJournalOnline.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the door.”
How to enter to win One of Two Pairs of Tickets …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff on Twitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Be sure to Like and Follow Wedding Journal on Facebook and/or Twitter and Google + too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here and then leave your name in the comment box below.
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
This competition will run for one week until Thursday, September 10th 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing !!!
Don’t Forget ↓
- WIN Award-winning SANDIA DUBLIN Jewellery worth €90 - August 18, 2022
- The Riptide Movement Rock Against Homelessness, Dublin Sep 2022 - August 15, 2022
- WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show in Wexford August 2022 - August 15, 2022