The Fresh Resolutions Conference 2019
The Fresh Resolutions Conference in partnership with The Happy Pear is returning to Dublin to help young professionals kickstart their 2019. The conference which will take place on January 5th in Dublin Castle is Ireland’s annual coming together of leading experts in health, wellness and personal development.
Brought to life by Jamie White, winner of Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur in Dublin for 2014 and 2015, and David and Stephen Flynn of The Happy Pear. The goal of the conference is to equip Irish professionals with all they need to kick-start their personal objectives for 2019.
With 500 attendees expected the conference will feature four inspiring keynotes, two panel discussions and six functional workshops. All in the wonderful surroundings of Dublin Castle.
Attendees can expect to gain insight into –
Nutrition and Training | Wellness and Mental Health | Goal Setting and Personal Motivation| Budgeting and Financial Planning
Examples of what can be expected from the day.
- Award-winning The Happy Pear will give a keynote titled ‘Recipes for Health & Happiness’ and will also be providing complimentary food throughout the day.
- Alison Canavan, award-winning author and wellness coach, will focus on ‘Self Care, Mindfulness & Emotional Wellbeing.’
- The renowned Irish children’s rights campaigner Christina Noble will talk about ‘Purpose & Passion.’
- Explorer and innovator Mark Pollock will shed light on ‘Overcoming Obstacles & Goal Setting.’
- Gina London,communications expert and former CNN anchor, will share her knowledge on ‘Relationships & Communication Skills’
The full line-up, along with ticket information is available at freshresolutions.com
GIVEAWAY TIME CLOSED
For your chance to Win a Pair of Tickets to FRESH RESOLUTIONS, Dublin Castle just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff AND The University of Life on Facebook and when you see this giveaway post, give it a thumbs up and answer this question: Where will the Fresh Resolutions Conference 2019 take place?
- Sharing is caring! So don’t forget to spread the word!
This giveaway will run until midnight Friday December 14th 2018. The lucky winner will be notified via Facebook on Saturday December 15th 2018. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner - a travel writing, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee (and sometimes whiskey) drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- Really Easy Irish Shortbread Cookie Recipe - January 14, 2020
- 30 of the Best St Patrick’s Day Festivals – Around Ireland and the World - January 13, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Food and Drink Festivals in Ireland 2020 - January 9, 2020