Win a Pair of Tickets to The Beatyard, Dun Laoghaire Harbour August 1st & 2nd
The Beatyard this August Bank Holiday will be the place to be. Have a read of my post The Beatyard – Dun Laoghaire Harbour, August 1st & 2nd for more information but just to give you an idea …
You will get the chance to …
Witness class music acts such as;
Sister Sledge, Four Tet, Neneh Cherry, Barrington Levy, Madlib, Public Service Broadcasting, Lindstrom, Craig Charles, Optimo & Mister Saturday Night B2B, Midnight Magic, Dj Marky, Horsemeat Disco, I Am The Cosmos, Le Freak, Riza, EMBRZ, Telephones, Tandem Felix, Sim Simma and more!
Nibble and sip on foodie foods and drinks from the likes of;
Ugly Duckling, 3FE, Angel Churros, Staple Foods, The Big Blue Bus, Spud Box, Suhas Falafel, Pie Minister, Ouzo’s Fish Shack and more!
Shop till you drop and experience The Gamesyard, look out for;
Out the Box Kuts, R.A.G.E. Barcade, Bloq Apparel, Brick Bear Clothing, The Record Spot, St Street Sneakers and more!
How to win is easy … just …
Like and Share this post …
- When you see this post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Google Plus like it, share it and comment or reply with your name … Easy!
- You can Like The Life of Stuff on Facebook here , Follow The Life of Stuff on Twitter here and /or Follow The Life of Stuff on Google + here
- Make sure to Like and Follow The Beatyard on Twitter and Facebook too.
- Not on Social Media? Then Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here
- Sharing is Caring so tag your friends ♥
This Giveaway will run until this Sunday July 26th 2015 and the very lucky winner will be notified on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus so get sharing!!!
Don’t Forget ↓
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner, travel writer, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- Listen of the Week – Madvillain, Madvillainy (2004) - July 7, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this July 2019 on the Island of Ireland - July 2, 2019
- What’s On – Things to Do in Dublin this July 2019 - July 1, 2019