Popchips – Never Fried, Never Baked and Guilt Free
Look what arrived in the post for me the other day! … a selection of the newish-ly launched to Ireland ‘Award Winning Potato Chips’ POPCHIPS … and you know what, I couldn’t wait to get them home to not only try them for myself but get my own personal crisp or should I say, potato chip connoisseur, Patrick, to give me his verdict on them. You see when it comes to crisps and the likes, I have simple tastes, but Patrick is a different kettle of fish, he loves trying different flavours. Opening the package it was clear from the get go which ones were going to be my favourite flavours and which ones he’d have tickling his tastebuds.
For me, my favourites were the Original Potato Chips and the Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips. Patrick loved my choices but also got stuck into the other two options, Barbeque Potato Chips and Sea Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips.
The potato chips were light, flavourful and really morish but here’s the good news …
- There are less than 100 calories in each single-serve bag of Popchips.
- Popchips are never fried, never baked, are made with heat and pressure which makes them naturally and deliciously crisp.
- Popchips are packed full of flavour but are less than half the fat of fried crisps.
- Popchips give those who enjoy a guilt-free diet a new snack option.
As the co-founder of Popchips, Keith Belling puts it …
all the low-fat health talk has been taking the flavour, not to mention the fun, out of snacking …”
Well he’s helped put the fun back into snacking (their video’s are sure proof of this too!) … Keith also said that …
since launching in America we’ve been getting an outpouring of snack love from the Irish asking when we’d be bringing popchips to Ireland …”
… Well now they’re here you can join all the trendsetters and celebrities including Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher, Heidi Klum, Sean (Diddy) Combs and Bruno Mars and become a fan too as this Pop Culture full The Life of Stuff has teamed up with Popchips to bring you this fantastic competition …
Win One Month’s Supply of Popchips by just doing the following:
- Like or Follow The Life of Stuff Facebook page here, Twitter here or Google Plus here.
- Follow Popchips Ireland on Twitter here – @popchipsireland
- Not on Facebook/Twitter/Google Plus? – as an alternative you can Subscribe to The Life of Stuff here.
- In the comment box BELOW leave your your name and the answer to this question …
Name the Pop Princess of POPCHIPS?
1) Tom & Jerry
2) Fred Perry
3) Katy Perry
Here’s a hint …
The closing date for entries is Sunday April 13th and the winner will be notified by email by Monday April 14th. If you’d like to try Popchips out for yourself in the meantime, they can be found in stores across Ireland and RRP: €2.69 (Share Bags) €1 (Single Serve Bags) Best of Luck and …
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Don’t Forget ↓
- Beauty Routine Refresh – 5 Easy Ways To Care For Your Skin - January 18, 2022
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at InterContinental Dublin, 5-Star Luxury - January 13, 2022
- 6 Ways to Make The Most of Your Back Garden - January 11, 2022