WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show at Park Live, Min Ryan Park, Wexford
To celebrate The Life of Stuff’s 10th Birthday this month, August 2022 – and the new album Time Stopped from The Coronas on October 7th, we’re giving away Two Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show at Park Live, Min Ryan Park, Wexford on Saturday August 20th, 2022 to one lucky The Life of Stuff newsletter subscriber!
Having celebrated numerous multi-platinum albums, selling out arenas and venues is old news to The Coronas who regularly headline festivals nationally and internationally.
Album Covers: Heroes or Ghosts (2007), Tony as was an ex-Con (2009), Closer to You (2011), The long Way (2014), Trust the Wire (2017), True Love Waits (2020).
Counting six studio albums, released consistently since 2007, lucky number seven, Time Stopped will be released on October 7th, this year 2022.
For more gig and album news visit The Coronas website – thecoronas.net
How to WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show at Park Live, Wexford
GIVEAWAY CLOSED – COMMENTS CLOSED
CONGRATULATIONS S. Hollingsworth!
- Subscribe to The Life of Stuff Monthly Newsletter here
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Instagram here
- Follow The Coronas on Instagram here
- Leave your name in the comment box below ⇓
A winner will be chosen on Wednesday August 17th and notified directly via the email address they subscribed with.
Please note that we take your privacy very seriously – your email address will only be used for our FREE monthly newsletter, and on occasion – to notify you of giveaways and special announcements.
Keep an eye out in your inbox for more 10th Birthday Giveaways!
- WIN a Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook – 2022 Edition – Ends Friday August 19th
- Love Irish Design? WIN a Dust and Rock Wrist Pocket Purse – Ends Monday August 22nd
PIN: WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show in Wexford
- 13 Secrets of People Who Are Never Stressed - December 1, 2023
- 10 of the Best Irish Beaches for Scenic Winter Walks - November 29, 2023
- Discover Asia with Your Family: 8 Popular Places to Explore - November 29, 2023