Win this Happy Healthy Hamper worth €175 thanks to Wholefoods.ie
Yes, The Life of Stuff did turn five years old last week, but being fond of an ol’ party I’ve decided to keep the birthday celebrations going! And thanks to the wonderful folk at Wholefoods.ie we can certainly to that because I’m giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a happy healthy hamper worth €175!
Here’s a little about Wholefoods.ie you might not know:
- Wholefoods.ie is the largest and longest established wholesaler of natural products and healthcare in Ireland.
- They are the Irish wholesale distributor of over 8,000 products lines.
- You’ll find their products in most good Health Shops and Pharmacies nationwide.
- They run distribution from a state of the art warehouse in Dublin and have over 70 employees to help them do so efficiently.
- However it wasn’t always state of the art, Wholefoods.ie actually started life in Quentin Gargan’s garage at his home in Carlow in 1983.
- Showing us that passion, hard work, dedication, support and a vision, can help your dream come true.
Giveaway Time! GIVEAWAY CLOSED
For your chance to ‘Win this Happy Healthy Hamper worth €175 from Wholefoods.ie‘ just do the following:
- Reply to this post when you see it on The Life of Stuff Facebook | Twitter with Your Name and fill in the blanks: Wholefoods.ie ‘_______ Food & Healthcare.’ You’ll find a clue here.
- Be sure to follow Wholefoods.ie on Facebook and Twitter too.
- Correct answers in the comment section below this post will also count as entries.
- Sharing is Caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run for five days until Tuesday September 5th at midnight. It’s only open to readers within the Island of Ireland.
The winner will be notified on Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday September 6th. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner, travel writer, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- How to Remove Shellac Nail Polish at Home - October 12, 2019
- Top Five Free Things to Do on a Saturday in Dublin - October 9, 2019
- 9 Dublin City Pubs with Open Fires You’ll Want to Visit this Winter - October 8, 2019