Bloodlust: Rise of the Vampirates at the Ambassador, Dublin
Fancy a frightfully good night in Dublin? Then you’ll want to see what the Creative Team behind Dublin’s original horror attraction ‘Damnation’, and Galway’s renowned ‘CarnEvil’ have up their sleeves as they bring the dead to life in Bloodlust: Rise of the Vampirates this October at the historically spooky Ambassador Event Centre on Parnell Street.
Turning every inch of the historical theatre into a terrifying house of horrors is no easy feat but it is made easier when you have “high-end special effects, hydraulics, pneumatics, audio-visuals along with real living monsters and the occasional human” to play around with!
The Life of Stuff has teamed up with the Creative Team behind Bloodlust: Rise of the Vampirates to give three lucky readers the chance to be scared shitless with their unfortunate guests this October 1st for a special preview before the doors officially open on October 3rd. Remember this event is ADULT ONLY!
Tickets available from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide and directly from the Ambassador Box Office
Tickets priced €21 on Monday to Thursday and €23 on Friday to Sunday.
Monday-Thursday from 6pm – 11pm
Friday-Sunday from 4pm – 11pm
Last entry at 10.45 pm
GIVEAWAY TIME! CLOSED
For your chance to ‘Win ONE of THREE PAIRS of tickets to Bloodlust: Rise of the Vampirates at the Ambassador Dublin on October 1st‘ just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Facebook and reply to this giveaway post with Your Name and fill in the blanks: ‘Bloodlust: Rise of the V_________’
- Not on Facebook? Fret not, just ensure you are subscribed to The Life of Stuff and then enter your name along with the correct answer in the comment section below this post
- Sharing is caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run until midnight Tuesday September 25th 2018. The lucky winner will be notified via Facebook and Twitter on Wednesday September 26th 2018. Good luck!
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner, travel writer, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- A Guide to Independent Irish-Based Art, Design & Interiors Shops - November 6, 2019
- What’s On: Festivals this November 2019 on the Island of Ireland - November 1, 2019
- What’s On – Things to Do in Dublin this November 2019 - October 30, 2019