Elverys Intersport #CommitToFit
Yesterday I was invited by Elverys to pick out an outfit from their #CommitToFit range … I chose a Nike Women’s Jacket Black, a Nike Get Fit Women’s Tank Top Red and a Nike Legend Spacedye Women’s ¾ Tights Blue. The staff were great, helpful and knowledgable.
This evening this ol’ Nelly was brought in from the garage and dusted off … she’s one tough cookie to crack but I’m going to give it my best.
Also on the agenda is running and a return to my old love, ‘Zumba’.
Smith is 11 months old now and although I made great headway when he was about three months old, I didn’t keep my mojo, but now it’s time to, yes, you guessed it … Commit To Fit!
Here are five things you might not know about Elverys Intersport –
- They are Ireland’s oldest sports retailer – they opened their doors in Dublin back in 1847
- They are Ireland’s largest authentic sports retailer – they employ 700+ and have over 50 stores nationwide.
- They sponsor Mayo GAA
- They also sponsor the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon, Connemara Marathon and Galway Bay Half Marathon & 10K.
- They stock the Rebok range that Conor McGregor is the face of.
Here’s the press release and some of the images I received …
Elverys Intersport launch their Spring Summer 2016 range
A vibrant, stylish new range of women’s sportswear, designed to combine fashion with enhanced performance, has been launched by Elverys to meet the needs of workouts of every fitness loving woman – with varying styles to suit boot camps to boxing.
Elverys’ unique selling point has always been creating collections for athletes and collaborating with the biggest names in sport and this latest campaign is asking the Elverys customer to “commit to fit” and work out harder than ever before with their latest on-trend offering.
Featuring world-class brands such as Nike, Puma and Under Armour, the new ranges combine style with the finest technical fabrics to suit a wide variety of activities. The new sportswear range incorporates high-performance features such as improved breathability and mobility.
With added features for your convenience and comfort, the new collections offer numerous layering options and a choice of statement pieces and subtle palettes.
The retailer collaborated with leading stylist and creative director Courtney Smith for its campaign and featured top Irish international model Jude Rea as the face of the new collections which are now available in all Elverys Intersport stores and online at www.elverys.ie.
Don’t Forget ↓
- Swiss Chard, Spring Onion and Parmesan Pasta Recipe - May 29, 2020
- Win a Wonderful Whiskey Lock-In from The Irish Whiskey Museum - May 27, 2020
- Creative Ireland – 13 Cultural Things To Do Online - May 26, 2020