Tamp & Stitch – Scarlet Row, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Preparation for this week’s fashion fix was also my coffee fix … you’ll know why when you read on. Tamp & Stitch can be found in Temple Bar, Dublin and has been around for the best part of 10 months now. It’s a mixture of everything I love. Clothing, Jewellery, Art and Coffee … and food on certain evenings too! It’s a Boutique Café run by Veronica Trevisani, Neil Barry and Paul Taylor.
Walking to Tamp and Stitch you will be greeted by a large window and built-in bench. Head inside to the aroma of freshly brewed and independently roasted filtered coffee. Grab a high stool, go laze on the comfy couch. Or head back outside to the bench to watch the world go by. After your coffee, take a step back into the boutique and go shopping!
Fashion & Style
The selected clothing, jewellery and art on display in Tamp & Stitch change all the time. And all the Designers and Artists are known personally by Veronica, who has met each one along her world travels. When I was there the designer clothing, jewellery and art available were:
- Lovely Mon Story (Mon House Ltd Uk) – brilliant looking handprinted t-shirts, sweatshirts and the funkiest ceramic jewellery.
- Heh Pilgrim – funky funky funky.
- De Loup – An Irish Designer – handmade individual pieces that have an edge about them.
- Defy Jewellery – unique brass and silver pieces.
- Italian Wooden Jewellery by Raul Gubert and Family.
- Paintings by Sean Rushe.
- Photographs exhibited and for sale by Darius Mierzejewski.
Seriously if I wasn’t saving for my wedding, I’d have bought the lot. Ladies and gents clothing/jewellery/art. Everything! Not forgetting the kiddies – they have a permanent range of Giokit designs. Which are the coolest idea – clothes that kids colour in themselves, on purpose!
I really love this place and the idea of space that offers so much. Boutique, Café, Exhibiting Space and most recently a Dining Space. Check in store for more details but I can tell you the next dining experience will be brought to you by Gruel Gorilla and involves Burrito’s and Beer. So count me in!
Tamp & Stitch open Tuesday to Saturday and can be actively found on Facebook here
Don’t Forget ↓
- Swiss Chard, Spring Onion and Parmesan Pasta Recipe - May 29, 2020
- Win a Wonderful Whiskey Lock-In from The Irish Whiskey Museum - May 27, 2020
- Creative Ireland – 13 Cultural Things To Do Online - May 26, 2020