Very Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Shopping Ideas in Dublin
Okay so you are running out of time before the shops close on this February 14th. You have a card, you might have dinner booked or a mutual decision has been made to sit in and cook a romantic meal for two but you are missing one thing … a gift! Flowers are always a lovely treat and my hubby never fails to disappoint me … only just now he surprised me with a surprise delivery of a beautiful bouquet of a dozen red and white roses, check my Instagram here. However the week has gotten away from you, you didn’t get that flower order in and time is slipping by but don’t get in a tizzy … have a read of my quick and very last-minute guide to shopping for a Valentine’s gift in Dublin …
For HIM and HER
1. Jewellery from Argento – An Irish owned Jewellery Department Store located at 117 Grafton Street, Dublin 2. Offering ‘the most amazing unique designer collections as well as the hottest brands on the high street.’ Check out their Valentine’s Collection here and they also stock jewellery for men too.
2. Arts, Crafts, Design, Workshops and More – Irish and International from The Jam Art Factory, Designist and the Irish Design Shop – I love love love these stores and would recommend you visit if you are looking for something a little different. You’ll find The Jam Art Factory at 14 Crown Alley, Temple Bar, Dublin 2 and 64/65 Patrick Street, Dublin 8. They are online here. Designist can be found at 68 South Great Georges Street, Dublin 2 and online here. The Irish Design Shop can be found at 41 Drury Street, Dublin 2 and online here – check out their Wedding Ring Workshop! (for those taking Valentine’s Day one step further)
3. Chocolates from Cocoa Atelier – You’ll find them at 30 Drury Street, Dublin 2. ‘Chocolates, Macaroons, Candied Fruit, Coated Nuts, Truffles, Spreads & Pastes, Cooking chocolate’ … the list goes on. Check them out on Facebook here.
4. Champagne and Macaroons from Ladurée at Brown Thomas – ‘It all began in 1862 when Louis Ernest Ladurée, created a bakery in Paris at 16 Rue Royale’ … and it can end with deliciously pretty sweets, treats and even Champagne in your belly. Check out their website here or just pop into Brown Thomas at 88 – 95 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
5. Perfume and Aftershave at Debenhams – Who doesn’t like to smell divine. Stocking all the latest scent. Visit them in-store at 54-62 Henry Street, Dublin 1. They are online here.
6. Shoes from The Shoe Garden at Arnotts – Forget that glass slipper and get him or her a spanky new pair of shoes or a gift voucher. This weekend is also triple points in-store if you have an Arnotts Wonder Card. You’ll find them at 12 Henry Street, Dublin 1 and online here.
Don’t Forget ↓
- Five Fabulous Reasons to Visit Belfast City - October 10, 2021
- Roasted Cinnamon and Chilli Pumpkin Seeds Recipe - October 10, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Brilliant Binge-Worthy TV Shows - October 10, 2021