Win a Deluxe Manicure at Skinfull Affairs, Dublin 2
Skinfull Affairs is a conscientious cosmetics and treatment store. It offers customers and clients the opportunity to purchase Irish and international vegetarian and vegan beauty products, as well as treatments that range from manicures to massages using 100% natural and vegan ingredients.
For more on Skinfull Affairs including words from Founder and Manager Grace Rubinger have a read of: My New Favourite Beauty Spot – Skinfull Affairs, 34 Exchequer St, Dublin 2
The Life of Stuff has teamed up with Skinfull Affairs to offer one extremely lucky reader the opportunity to experience a 75 Minute Deluxe Manicure worth €65.
The Skinfull Affairs Deluxe Manicure begins with a tea ceremony and an aroma welcoming that involves hot aromatic towels that are used to sanitise the hands before the nail work begins – let the relaxation commence! Hands are then soaked in an organic hand bath of Indonesian mineral crystals and flower petals, while fresh limes are used to clarify the nails. Hands and arms are exfoliated with an organic scrub that leads into a luxurious massage. Using 100% natural balm and hot stones, Indonesian massage techniques are carried out throughout the treatment and extend from the hands and arms through to the shoulders and the head. For a 100% natural treatment, a natural file and shine can be chosen or a complimentary application of a vegan, non-toxic 7-free nail polish from Ella+Mila.
GIVEAWAY TIME! CLOSED
For your chance to ‘Win a 75 Minute Deluxe Manicure worth €65 at Skinfull Affairs, Dublin‘ just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Facebook and/or Twitter and reply to this giveaway post with Your Name and fill in the blanks: ‘Skinfull Affairs is a c____________ cosmetics and treatment store.’
- Be sure to follow the SkinFull Affairs on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram too.
- Not on Facebook or Twitter? Fret not, just ensure you are subscribed to The Life of Stuff and then enter your name along with the correct answer in the comment section below this post
- Sharing is caring!, so spread the word!
This giveaway will run until midnight Saturday September 22nd 2018. The lucky winner will be notified via Facebook and Twitter on Sunday September 23rd 2018. Good luck!
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Art and Culture Festivals in Ireland 2020 - January 18, 2020
- Really Easy Irish Shortbread Cookie Recipe - January 14, 2020
- 30 of the Best St Patrick’s Day Festivals – Around Ireland and the World - January 13, 2020