WIN the Latest Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook
To celebrate The Life of Stuff featuring in the latest edition of the Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook 2022 edition (we’re also recommended in the last edition, 2020, too!) and The Life of Stuff’s 10th Birthday this month, August 2022 – we’re giving away a copy of the Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook 2022 to one lucky The Life of Stuff newsletter subscriber!
Lonely Planet Ireland – For Explorers Everywhere
Written by Neil Wilson, Isabel Albiston, Fionn Davenport, Belinda Dixon and Catherine Le Nevez, Lonely Planet Ireland (2022) features 736 pages in colour and comes with 92 maps!
Lonely Planet Ireland covers Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare, Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Donegal, the Midlands, Belfast, Down, Armagh, Londonderry, Antrim, Fermanagh and Tyrone. All information is up-to-date, and features include:
- NEW top experiences feature
- What’s NEW feature
- NEW pull-out, passport-size ‘Just Landed’ card
- NEW Accommodation feature
- NEW Where to Stay in Dublin map
- Highlights and itineraries
- Cultural insights and insider tips
- Essential information
- Honest reviews
This book isn’t just for tourists visiting Ireland, it’s for those of us who wish to travel and get to know our own island too! You know it’s fun being a tourist in your own country – and to love where you live!
I’ve been a fan of Lonely Planet since I started travelling. So to appear in a travel guide book that I’ve been a fan of for over 20 years is really something special for me. And to have the Lonely Planet Ireland books featuring my website, The Life of Stuff in them on my bookshelf next to the often battered Lonely Planet travel books that travelled the world with me fills me with pride.
WIN a Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook – 2022 Edition GIVEAWAY CLOSED
- Subscribe to The Life of Stuff Monthly Newsletter here
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Instagram here
- Leave your name in the comment box below with your favourite place in Ireland
A winner will be chosen on Wednesday August 17th and notified directly via the email address they subscribed with.
Please note that we take your privacy very seriously – your email address will only be used for our FREE monthly newsletter, and on occasion – to notify you of giveaways and special announcements.
Keep an eye out in your inbox for more 10th Birthday Giveaways!
- WIN Tickets to The Coronas Sold Out Show in Wexford August 2022 – Ends Wednesday August 17th
- Love Irish Design? WIN a Dust and Rock Wrist Pocket Purse – Ends Monday August 22nd
PIN: WIN a Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guidebook – 2022 Edition
- How Well Are You Manifesting Your New Year’s Resolutions? - January 24, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Music Festivals in Ireland 2023 - January 21, 2023
- Cooking Basics – How to Make the Perfect Omelette - December 22, 2022