Surya Brasil – Leave In Cream Conditioner
Okay – I know I know, two weeks in a row talking about Surya Brasil’s Color Fixation! Last week I blogged about their Restorative Mask which you can read here and now this week I’m going on about a Leave In Conditioner! You’re probably asking yourself what’s going on … this lady is either getting paid to write about the stuff or she’s a little bit on the obsessive. Well the former is wrong and the later is quite possibly true when it comes to this Color Fixation range so far.
Now I have to admit to you that I did originally get to try this product for free, but since trying it I’ve bought it numerous times – I actually can’t be without it so sometimes by a couple of bottles at a time …
… let me begin to tell you about Surya Brasil Color Fixation Leave In Cream Conditioner …
- It retails at €10.99 and you can purchase yours online at yourtonic.com or from your health store.
- The bottle is quite big at 300ml so it’s quite good value considering you only need to use a small amount each time you use it, so it’ll last ages.
- It’s full of Color Fixation ingredients such as Amazonian Buriti Oil, Cupuaçu Butter and formulas made from herbs, nuts and fruits from Brazil, India and around the world that protect your hair colour and its health.
- It’s brilliant for curly hair like mine, which I just wash, pat dry and let dry naturally but I’d say it is equally as good for those with straight hair or those who style theirs all the time.
- My hair felt fantastic after I used it – no frizz, bouncy curls. It just felt healthy, it still does.
- I’ve been looking for a product like this for a while, I haven’t found the greatest selection of Leave In Conditioners out there in the shops and I also wanted to move away from using styling moose, which can leave your hair a little hard at times … so all this wanting to have healthy looking hair and getting the results means that Surya Brasil Color Fixation Leave In Conditioner gets two thumbs up … I love it.
Don’t Forget ↓
She's a mother, wife, dog and home owner, travel writer, creative, design and imagery driven, art and music lovin', sustainable living, coffee drinking Irish woman.
Latest posts by Edwina O'Connor (see all)
- The Laughter Lounge Dublin - June 12, 2019
- Win an Irish Designed dust + rock Wrist Pocket for You and a Friend - June 10, 2019
- Top 21 Things to See and Do in Bengaluru (Bangalore) India - June 10, 2019