The Whiskey Lock-In at The Irish Whiskey Museum
These times are challenging – but always proud to show support for Irish businesses The Life of Stuff is here to tell you all about The Irish Whiskey Museum‘s brand new The Whiskey Lock-In! Plus as an added bonus we’ve teamed up with The Irish Whiskey Museum to give one lucky reader the opportunity to win a Whiskey Lock-In pack – perfect for two, or one – we’re not asking you to share!
About The Whiskey Lock-In
- The Whiskey Lock-In is a live but virtual premium whiskey tasting session that will take place every Friday night from 8-9pm from May 29th.
- Each tasting session will be hosted by one of the museums specialists and will run on Zoom.
- It’s the perfect experience for whiskey connoisseurs, for those eager to learn or for those who just want to try something different.
- Each session will include four ‘carefully curated’ miniature whiskeys delivered to the guests’ doors. The four whiskeys will change regularly and ‘are guaranteed to be heavy hitters in the market’. The line-up for the first week will be Powers Gold Pot Still, Irishman Single Malt, Connemara Aged Smokey, Knappogue 12 Pot still.
- Priced at €40 plus booking fees, The Whiskey Lock-In includes a 30 minute talk and a 30 minute tasting session of the four premium whiskeys. These will be dropped to your front door along with an Irish Whiskey Museum branded VIP dram glass.
- Tickets for the event are currently on sale at irishwhiskeymuseum.ie. As mentioned the first one takes place on Friday the 29th of May.
- Places are limited to 20 tickets so always be sure to book well in advance.
- The Whiskey Lock-In experience is only available to people who live within the Dublin area. However, The Irish Whiskey Museum plan is to launch nationwide soon! (and we at The Life of Stuff are calling shotgun when they do!)
Like so many businesses in this pandemic, tourism has been heavily hit and will take some time to recover. But there is still an appetite for fun things to do while we are in lockdown. What better way to spend a Friday evening at home than with a group of whiskey lovers who share your passion of all things Irish whiskey? We’ll even deliver the whiskey to your doorstep.”
Nicola McDonnell, the Irish Whiskey Museum’s General Manager
How to Win a Whiskey Lock-In Pack for TWO
To Win a Whiskey Lock-In Pack for TWO just do the following:
- Follow The Life of Stuff on Facebook | Twitter | and/or | Instagram
- Follow The Irish Whiskey Museum on Facebook | Twitter | and / or | Instagram
- Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Irish Whiskey.
- Sharing is caring! So don’t forget to share this giveaway with your friends and family.
Comments are monitored for spam so may take a little while to appear. Your email address is required to leave a comment. But we do not use it for any other purpose other than to let you know if you have won. If you’d like to subscribe to The Life of Stuff you can do so here.
This giveaway will run until midnight Sunday May 31st 2020 and we’ll let the winner know on Monday. The lucky winner will be notified via The Life of Stuff social accounts and by email. Good Luck!
- Best Reasons to Wear Sunglasses in Ireland All Year Round - November 27, 2020
- Irish Interior Design Q&A with Creative Natasha Rocca Devine - November 24, 2020
- Nail Beauty Guide – 7 Types of Manicure You Can Get - November 23, 2020