Beauty Fix – YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT
Launched in the US in September 2021, and the following April 2022 in the UK and Ireland, YSL Nu is an authentic, expressive, and inclusive new generation of sustainable beauty products.
In fact YSL Beauty’s NU range received the World’s Most Advanced Standard for Sustainable Product Development. Cradle to Cradle Certification® is the world’s most advanced, science-based measure of sustainable products. And reflects both a holistic and equitable approach at the heart of the hybrid makeup and skincare range development.
Caroline Nègre, International Scientific Director, YSL Beauté, says, “This certification is a meaningful testament to the values of good corporate citizenship that have long been at the heart of YSL Beauty and that inform all of our product development. We believe that sustainability requires depth and breadth of commitment. Today, we welcome the Cradle to Cradle Certification as proof of our ongoing effort to implement responsible business practices, while continuing to build and strengthen trust with our consumers.”
Monica Becker, Director, Beauty, Personal Care and Household Products, Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, adds, “YSL Beauty’s Nu range reflects innovation, safety and responsibility that we prioritize in our certification process. This responsible approach to product development will have a direct positive impact on the world we will inhabit tomorrow.”
Meet Nu by Yves Saint Laurent, a skincare-makeup hybrid range to enhance your skin without ever hiding its signature. My Skin, My Signature. Bare it Proudly.
So if like us, you’re looking for a light-weight tint that’s buildable, it might be time to say move over a little YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, there’s a nu sister in town!
About YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT
The Nu range, which is manufactured in France using 100% renewable energy, benefits from consciously designed packaging and includes five signature products designed to deliver an all-day-long fresh complexion.
- The Bare Look Tint
- The Glow In Balm
- The Blotting Lotion
- The Tone Corrector
- The Dewy Mist
YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT photo by The Life of Stuff
This review features The Bare Look Tint (YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT) – an ultra-buildable tint with brightening efficacy thanks to its 90% skincare base enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate deeply and marshmallow, known for its soothing and brightening properties.
Skin tints are lightweight, sheer, and usually offer light coverage to even out the skin tone while providing a natural, “barely there” look. They are excellent options for those who prefer a more natural makeup look or want something lighter than traditional foundation. And YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT does exactly that!
WE LOVE YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté
We at The Life of Stuff HQ love YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT so much we’ve restocked, wearing every makeup day since it’s launch last year! (our shade is ‘ NU 7’ … what’s yours?)
YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT photo by The Life of Stuff
Here’s why We Love YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT | Yves Saint Laurent Beauté
1. Coverage: Skin tints typically provide light coverage, so don’t expect them to conceal major imperfections or blemishes. Instead, they should even out the skin tone and give a subtle glow.
Nu Bare Look Skin Tint can be used as a tinted moisturiser. Or you can use it as a buildable lightweight foundation and because it is made with a 90% skincare base formula – it actually does help to nourish and care for your skin.
2. Finish: If you’re looking for a skin tint with a natural or dewy finish that gives your skin a healthy and radiant appearance, YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT does exactly that.
3. Texture: The texture is lightweight and easily blends into the skin for a seamless application.
4. Longevity: While skin tints may not have the same longevity as a full-coverage foundation, a good one should last throughout the day without excessive fading or patchiness. YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT will keep your complexion looking fresh and dewy for up to 12 hours!
5. Sun protection: Some skin tints include SPF, which is an added bonus to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT doesn’t so we recommend using a SPF enriched moisturiser as your base, and/ or a SPF spray for use over your makeup.
6. Skincare benefits: The 90% skincare base formula infused with plant-based glycerin and hyaluronic acid help with lasting moisturisation and hydration. Along with these the added soothing effect of Marshmallow from the YSL Ourika Community Gardens make this tinted makeup a moisturiser hybrid that blends seamlessly into your skin.
7. Shade Range: YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT comes in 20 flexible shades to suit your skin tone ‘whilst allowing your real skin signature to show through’. Just use your fingers to blend it for an even, buildable coverage.
PIN: We Love YSL NU BARE LOOK TINT | Yves Saint Laurent Beauté
- 10 Things to Do in Ireland on a Rainy Day: Budget-Friendly - February 20, 2024
- The Ultimate Guide to Food and Drink Festivals Ireland 2024 - January 25, 2024
- The Ultimate Guide to Art and Culture Festivals Ireland 2024 - January 24, 2024