Halloween is a great time to mix up a few spooky cocktails. So here are three to get your teeth into …
Further Reading: More Bevvy of the Week Recommendations.
Spooky Cocktails #1 – Bloody Mary
Photo by Toni Osmundson on Unsplash
- 2 measures of Vodka
- 5 measures of Tomato Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 drops of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 deadly drops of Tabasco
- 1 pinch of salt
- And a couple of cracks of black pepper
Shake the hell out of it. Then strain into a glass.
Spooky Cocktails #2 – Hammer Horror
Photo by Armin Lotfi on Unsplash
- 1 measure of Vodka
- 1 measure of Kahlua
- 4 tablespoons of vanilla ice-cream
This is a coffee flavour cocktail and really easy to put together. Once you have all your ingredients in a glass, just lightly stir and you’re good to go. You can add a dusting of chocolate, coat the rim of the glass, or even better add an edible blood red flower to put that final spooky touch to it.
Spooky Cocktails #3 – Satan’s Whiskers
Photo by Clovis WOOD on Unsplash
- 1 measure of Gin
- 1 measure of Rosso Vermouth
- 1 measure of Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 measure of Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoons of Triple Sec
- 1 measure of orange juice
This is an orange flavoured cocktail. Add all ingredients into a shaker and strain into a standard cocktail glass. It’s frightfully good.
These three should get any Halloween night going but beware !!! They bite.
PIN: Bevvy of the Week – Spooky Cocktails
- Bevvy of the Week – Porterhouse XXXX Full On Stout - September 12, 2022
- Bevvy of the Week – Schanzenbrau Helles Beer - June 1, 2022
- Bevvy of the Week – Ballykilcavan Robinson’s Revenge - March 30, 2022