Coole Queen Cocktail
We’re certainly fans of Coole Swan – Premium Irish Cream Liqueur and of Grace O’Malley Heather Infused Irish Gin here at The Life of Stuff HQ – so it only made sense to combine the two when creating a new Irish cocktail, from the comfort of our kitchen. We’ve called it a ‘Coole Queen Cocktail‘ and it’s so simple to make.
- Bevvy of the Week – Coole Swan – Premium Irish Cream Liqueur
- Bevvy of the Week – Grace O’Malley Heather Infused Irish Gin
Coole Queen Cocktail Recipe
- Add one measure of Coole Swan and one measure of Grace O’Malley Heather Infused Irish Gin to a cocktail shaker with some Ice, shake and pour.
- If you’d like a more subtle gin taste, add two measures of Coole Swan to one measure of Grace O’Malley Heather Infused Irish Gin, as pictured.
- Coole Swan should always be served chilled.
- Serve with lots of ice, some ice or without ice.
- Enjoy Drinking Responsibly.
A Coole Queen Cocktail is a lovely tipple for lazy spring or summer evenings. And perfect for winter nights cozied up by the fireside.
For more Bevvy of the Week recommendations visit: The Life of Stuff Bevvy of the Week page.
PIN: Bevvy of the Week – Coole Queen Cocktail – Irish Cocktail Recipe